EXECUTIVE HR – PRODUCTION
- Coordination with the HR manager in the other functioning of the HR department.
- Assist in recruitment process.
- Advertise on media for opening of job in factory.
- Inform employee about job opening in company.
- Declaration of new HR policy & procedure.
Role & responsibilities:
- Recruitment & post recruitment activities.
- Coordinating with recruitment agencies.
- Collating & saving CVs,
- MIS & maintaining database
- Scheduling interviews
- Help manager in framing of policies & implementation.
- Maintenance of leave record & attendance of employee.
- Maintenance of PF, ESIC & gratuity details of employees.
- Ensure proper mechanism of communication to account with respect to employee joining & leaving the organization.
- To conduct exist interview at bottom level.
- Ensure full & final settlement of account of employee who is leaving at bottom level.
- Handing all industrial relation matter related to factory.
- Ensure official communication on HR policies from time to time in B&W.
- Defining the contemporary hygiene factor in HR & help the organization to build positive work environment.
- Optimizing the performance of team member with effective motivation keeping them goal oriented & accountable
- Personal Administration, Employee Welfare Activities
- Full Time MBA/PG (HR) with ___ years of relevant exp in corporate level. Good English communication skills. Excellent organization skills for managing large volumes of resource.
- Good communication skills.
- Dynamic personality