- Ensure proper storage of other items which are used in factory
- Ensure proper utilization of space for storage of items
- Ensure proper Management of complex warehouse structures of other items like stationery, uniform of worker & such other items used in factory.
- Define and manage storage areas and storage bins in the warehouse for other items.
- Responsible for maintenance of other items like stationery, other items of production, & such.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly stock statements with valuation for bank & Insurance.
- Responsible for monitoring and control of inventories of other items.
- Inventory management of other items in Fully Computerized Environment
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing several different types of storage of other items
- Responsible for all relevant postings and transactions such as goods receipts, goods issues in warehouse
- Responsible for monitor stock movements of other items
- Ensure that stock posted in the Inventory Management system is the same as the stock in the warehouse.
- Responsible handling Inward and Outward dispatches of other items
- Responsible for identifying damages/shortage of other items
- Responsible for maintaining inward register.
- Responsible for proper unloading and storage of items.
- Responsible for entering information.
- Prepare all documents for billing of other items
- Collection of acknowledgement of other items
- Responsible for reconciliation of other items
- Keeping and maintaining all stores related records.
- Responsible for safety, security and arranging first aid services in stores.
- Liaison with Procurement Dept. for supply of other items
- To look after entire Stores / Warehouse activities, Maintenance of Raw material, Packing material, other inventory.
- Co-ordination with people working in warehouse
- Handling inward and outward dispatches.
- Monitor teams, execute system entries and report results for ongoing cycle counting of other items
- Co-ordination with purchase for vendor development for aim of reducing cost of
- Evaluation of slow moving item & non-moving items for regular interval to purchase.
- Responsible for maintaining proper books of accounts for the consumption & cost for the inventory.
- Maintaining storage for packaging material etc.
- Graduate in Any Discipline (Science, Commerce, Engineering) Post Graduate in Materials Management with Hands on Experience in Stores And Warehouse Management, Proper House keeping of the same.
- Ready to accept challenges, hard working.
- Complete knowledge of ware housing and logistics domestic and international
- Able to take short term and long term decision in his Area, Quick and easy to adept changes as defined and set by management.
- Should have a Knowledge of ISO is essential,
- Should be conversant with MS Office.
- Good communication and leadership skills are also required
- Hands on experience in inventory control and follow up with supplier’s preferred