- Progressively expand the production capacity by shift wise
- System development of shift wise
- Cost control by producing quality product at cheaper rate.
- Technological innovation
- Responsible for quality improvement of particular shift
- Strengthening of customer service & support &b complaint redessal system.
- Production planning works orders of particular shift
- Purchase indents.
- Operations planning & management of shift wise
- Industrial relations work culture, safety
- Ø Recording, analysis & reporting manager
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for production with efficiency as per targets & schedules of particular shift
- Coordinating production delivery as per marketing schedules.
- Product development trials.
- Trouble shooting of process interruptions.
- Co-ordination with Engineering Departments for PMS job’s.
- Training & development of shift engineer’s.
- Responsible for production planning, materials management, inventory and process controls while ensuring that all resources of men, machine and material on the shop floor are optimally utilized.
- Coordinate with other departments for smooth inflow of services and prepare/ maintain all production and related reports systematically.
- Responsible for production planning and production control issues.
- Monitor material movement, parts release schedules, production milestones.
Update schedules as needed and advise appropriate personnel.
- Daily reporting on status of parts and assemblies.
- Monitor items on order and in inventory in support of Customer delivery requirements.
- Prioritize critical material needs in accordance with approved production plans.
- Compile and analyze information and dates and prepare various reports including program status reports of particular shift
- Responsible perform all other duties as assigned as per shift
- Responsible for Preparation of MIS reports shift wise
- Able to perform a variety of specialized duties related to the analysis and resolution of production and scheduling problems shift
- Manpower handling & Utilization.
- Quality assurance of product of particular shift.
- Interpret and execute plans and policies formulated by top management as per shift
- To monitor and control the operating performances on day to day biases
- Ensuring cleanliness and periodical maintenance of machines
- Manpower planning and Material Planning, Resource Allocation and Systems Implementation, ISO implementation & documentation for Certification Audit.
- Calculation of capacity utilization.
- Maximum utilization of all resources as per Target standards.
- Ensure quality product deliver to customers.
- Diploma in Tech. holder is preferable, Excellent verbal & written communication in English & Hindi,
- Good understanding & familiarity with Computers & applications, Strong inter-personnel skills,
- Systematic, disciplined & prompt work style
- Min. 4 years in production, Min. 3 years managing man power of 50+,
Worked in an well organized organization,
- Familiar with Excise & Sales Tax, Worked in company with products having reputed quality certification and preferably ISO 9001/2 certified,
- Transparent, fully accountable, systematic work style, Promoting & maintaining cordial industrial relations
- Experience of having taken independent charge of such departments.
- Should be able to plan production & motivate the team working under them to achieve desired results.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Should be Market Focus.
- Experience in Cost Control Measures.