- Build human resource capabilities.
- Resource mobilization.
- Create best practices across all HR functions
- Framing of HR policy at factory level
- Recruitment of employee at factory level
Role & responsibilities:
- Prepare HR plan & budget in details at factory level
- Timely recruitments & selection of employee.
- Induction & training of new employees.
- Framing HR policies & implementing it at factory level after approval.
- Ensuring all statutory requirements related to HR departments is complied with timely.
- To conduct exist interview of employees
- Ensure full & final settlement of account of employee who is leaving .at factory
- Identification of training & development needs at various level of factory
- To carry out PA & potential appraisal process of factory employees
- Handing IR & HR issue under ID Act & other relevant Act.
- Competency mapping.
- Administration of annual performance review process of factory
- Implementing performance improvement plans for under-performers
- Coordination of orientation training to new hires
- Coordinating content training
- Developing and maintaining salary bands for all employees
- Defining end-of-year merit increases for all employees
- Implementing incentive schemes such as Quality Awards
- Build and maintain innovative practices to increase motivation and sustain retention levels
- Working closely with all Managers to manage recruiting efforts for all position openings.
- Developing a critical eye for “content business” hiring by fully diagnosing the unique needs of hiring managers and conducting comprehensive interviews that test both analytical and interpersonal attributes
- Overseeing and owning the candidate management process, from interviewing through to candidate tracking/ communication and pipeline reporting
- Building database of candidates, companies and colleges that represent the best pools
- Monitoring employee attrition risks; developing and implementing tactics to maximize retention of top performers
- MBA (HR) with ____ years of experience in hard core HR, handling recruitments, training and development, performance appraisal, statutory compliances, labour law etc. Confident, pleasing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Good convincing skills.
- Good analytical & logical skills.
- Ability to work in cross.
- Performance oriented
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic vision and analytical skills
- Superior professionalism, discretion, and judgment
- Top-notch interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to draw conclusions and defend a point of view
Consummate team player who delivers against urgent deadlines and has an outstanding service ethic
- Process- and detail-oriented individual who is focused on bigger picture
Enjoys project work