- Timesheet Management
- Manage QuickBooks (Financial) software
- Invoice Management
- Payroll Management
- Expenses Management
- Financial Reporting
- Preparation of MIS report
Role & responsibilities:
- Updating of accounts, Invoicing, Debtors creditors analysis, Inter-office reconciliation,
- Rendering active support to various companies.
- Maintaining accounts of factory,
- Book keeping,
- Finalization of taxation,
- Voucher & entry making in Tally
- Billing, finished good dispatches, Stock Planning, Inventory Control.
- Processing of different details related to MIS.
- Inventory Control,
- ABC Analysis,
- Responsible for accounting for material purchases, contractors etc. with cost centers
- To assist the Project Accountant in finalization of accounts
- Passing regular accounting vouchers, Checking of purchase bills, Bank Reconciliation, Data Entry, etc.
- B.Com with 3 – 5 years experience in Sales/Purchase Accounting preferably in construction industry
- Should be a quick learner & possess good communication skills. Must join within a week.
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi are a must.
- Good computer skill in MS office/E Mails Independent communication capability
- Hard working, Analytical Good interpersonal relation capability
- Knowledge of ISO preferred.