- Responsible for Maintenance of electrical dept as pre shift
- Corrective, preventive & predictive maintenance of electrical instrument,
- Responsible for Uptime monitoring & performance of facilities as per shift.
- Responsible for Maintenance of tools, suppliers & materials
- Maintenance planning & execution of electrical product as per shift
- Responsible for Spares planning, procurement, stock & management
- Maintenance of Machine manuals & history records as per shift
- Responsible for Maintenance procedures, recording of electrical instrument
- Maintenance performance monitoring & reporting as per shift
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning designing and execution of all electrical instrument as per shift
- Monitor safety, housekeeping, and power
- Responsible for handling equipment sizing & selection, cabling layout, lighting, and earthing and lightning protection of plants.
- Reporting to Manager on a daily basis
- Ordering and maintain essential spares of all electrical
- Regular maintenance records of all electrical
- Plan preventive & predictive maintenance of all electrical
- Responsible for Installation, Plan and implement preventive & predictive maintenance of all electrical
- Spares requirement and planning activities as per shift
- Responsible for operation & Maintenance of Air Compressors / D.G. sets / Transformers / All electrical panels / Lighting / Electrical distribution.
- Responsible for operation & maintenance of A.C plant / window A.C / water coolers, Air washers, air blowers and exhaust fans in the premises, Fire Extinguishers and safety management.
- Diploma / Degree Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Maintenance Eng.
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English & Hindi.
- Good understanding & familiarity with Computers & applications.
- Strong inter-personnel skills, Systematic, disciplined & prompt work style
- Familiarity with Computer driven machines having CNC, PLC, Pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical & electrical systems, Diesel generating systems, Electric power receiving and distribution systems HT& L.T.
- Worked in an ISO 900X certified organization,
- Transparent, fully accountable, systematic work style, Promoting & maintaining cordial industrial relations
- Should have knowledge of best maintenance practices being followed to achieve zero breakdowns
- Proficiency with various techniques of maintenance particularly Condition based maintenance.
- Should have knowledge of spares requirement and planning activities.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance tool.