I / Job specification ofmarketing coordinator
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing or sales administrative experience;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Front Page/DreamWeaver skills required;
- Good communications skills;
- B.A. in marketing, business or organizational development a plus;
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent Word (creation of templates and macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook) skills
- Good project management skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
- Ability to manage a campaign budget.
- Creative and innovative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.