Key tasks of training officer
- Backup, check training materials periodically.
- Manage the training records of the company.
- Assist in conducting employee skill evaluations.
Support and implement the system of performance appraisal.
- Ensure training programs are aligned with company programs.
- Other work to fulfill training program.
- Search training suppliers, signed a contract with the partners at the company.
- Contact trainer and line managers to determine the location, time, facilities and training.
- Make training list for employees to sign, take back training documents.
- Contact with line managers / supervisors to build up schedule for training materials.
- Manage training materials stipulated by regulations.
- Photo, distribution, management of training materials as regulation of procedures to control documents.
- Making training program and send to training manager of approval and sent to all departments concerned.
- Directly or authorization for junior training staff to organize and monitor the training.
- Organize the training include: review the list of participants, distribution of materials and training, monitor trainee in training, support trainer in training.
III / Job specification of training officer
- University degree in Human Management.
- Ability to demonstrate practical knowledge and application of HR, training and development requirements is critical for success in this role.
- Ability to handle confidential material will be critical, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate high levels of trustworthiness and integrity.
- Work independently and within team environment.
- Strong communication skills – including the ability to fluently translate between English and xxxxxx for training material (written) and delivery (verbal).
- Such experience may have been gained via study or preferably through a combination of study and job assignments.
- The T&D Officer will interact with senior Managers, therefore, this will require a mature interpersonal style and clear communication.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Knowledge and ability to use Intranet and Internet tools to support training and development and other HR requirements.