- Stores planning of Location and proper identification, Stores utilization, Dynamic location planning and stacking in main stores.
- Should be able to handle and guide day to day activities, like issue of correct Materials to Shop floor based on Production plan, issue and calculate the Material required for Contractors.
- Manage complex warehouse structures of other items like stationery, uniform of worker & such other items used in factory.
- Define and manage storage areas and storage bins in the warehouse for other items.
- Ensure proper Maintenance of other items like stationery, other items of production, & such.
- Preparation of monthly stock statements with valuation for bank & Insurance.
- Monitoring and control of inventories of other items.
- Inventory management of other items in Fully Computerized Environment
Role & responsibilities:
- Manage several different types of storage of other items
- Process all relevant postings and transactions such as goods receipts, goods issues in warehouse
- Monitor stock movements of other items
- Ensure that stock posted in the Inventory Management system is the same as the stock in the warehouse.
- Integrate with materials management, product planning, & quality management.
- Handling Inward and Outward dispatches of other items
- Responsible for identifying damages/shortage of other items
- Responsible for raising inward register.
- Responsible for proper unloading and storage of items.
- Responsible for entering information.
- Responsible for arranging all the documents for billing.
- Responsible for collecting acknowledgement of other items
- Responsible for reconciliation of other items
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining all stores related records.
- Responsible for safety, security and arranging first aid services in stores.
- Liaison with Procurement Dept. for supply of other items
- To look after entire Stores / Warehouse activities, Maintenance of Raw material, Packing material, other inventory.
- Co-ordination with people working in warehouse
- Handling inward and outward dispatches.
- Monitor teams, execute system entries and report results for ongoing cycle counting of other items
- Investigate, resolve and report any inventory variances or required adjustments.
- Co-ordination with purchase for vendor development for aim of reducing cost of
- Decision for slow moving item & non-moving items for regular interval to purchase.
- Co-ordination with accounts for the consumption & cost for the inventory.
- Maintaining storage for packaging material etc.
- Graduate in Any Discipline (Science, Commerce, Engineering) Post Graduate in Materials Management with Hands on Experience in Stores And Warehouse Management, Proper House keeping of the same.
- Ready to accept challenges, hard working.
- Complete knowledge of ware housing and logistics domestic and international
- Able to take short term and long term decision in his Area, Quick and easy to adept changes as defined and set by management.
- Should have a Knowledge of ISO is essential,
- Should be conversant with MS Office.
- Good communication and leadership skills are also required
- Hands on experience in inventory control and follow up with supplier’s preferred