- Try to expand the production capacity.
- Build mechanism to maintain competitive edge in market
- System development & implementation
- Ensure cost control by producing quality product at cheaper rate.
- Technological innovation & implementation
- Ensure quality improvement.
- Production planning works orders.
- Purchase indents.
- Operations planning & management
- Ø Ensure quality raw material are deliver
Role & responsibilities:
- Ensure quality raw material should be deliver from suppliers
- Checking of raw materials & other parts of production
- Responsible for production with efficiency as per targets & schedules.
- Coordinating production delivery as per marketing schedules.
- Product development trials.
- Training & development of shift engineer’s.
- Responsible for production planning, materials management, inventory and process controls while ensuring that all resources of men, machine and material on the shop floor are optimally utilized.
- Coordinate with other departments for smooth inflow of services and prepare/ maintain all production and related reports systematically.
- Responsible for production planning
- Monitor material movement, parts release schedules, production milestones.
Update schedules as needed and advise appropriate personnel.
- Monitor items on order and in inventory in support of Customer delivery requirements.
- Prioritize critical material needs in accordance with approved production plans.
- Communicate with various plant personnel regarding critical shortages, material availability, delivery dates and production schedules.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly production schedules to assure compliance with production requirements and timely production operations.
- Compile and analyze information and dates and prepare various reports including program status reports.
- Review open order reports to identify material availability.
- Responsible perform all other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform a variety of specialized duties related to the analysis and resolution of production and scheduling problems.
- Manpower handling & Utilization.
- Quality assurance & attending Customer complaints & accordingly corrective step should taken
- Molding Machine & Tools Maintenance for better results.
- To lead the entire production team in fulfilling the production requirement of factory within the stipulated time.
- Interpret and execute plans and policies formulated by top management
- Follow up on Material Requisitions.
- Preparation of production cutting list according to drawing.
- Responsible for cleanliness and periodical maintenance of machines
- Responsible for Production Forecasting Sourcing of materials for production as per production plan of shift & accordingly Scale-up activities of products for manufacturing process
- Manpower planning and Material Planning, Resource Allocation and Systems Implementation, ISO implementation & documentation for Certification Audit.
- Calculation of capacity utilization.
- Responsible for Maximum use of raw material as per Target standards.
- Diploma Engineer preferable, Excellent verbal & written communication in English & Hindi,
- Good understanding & familiarity with Computers & applications, Strong inter-personnel skills,
- Systematic, disciplined & prompt work style
- Min. 4 years in production, Min. 3 years managing man power of 50+,
Worked in an well organized organization,
- Familiar with Excise & Sales Tax, Worked in company with products having reputed quality certification and preferably ISO 9001/2 certified,
- Transparent, fully accountable, systematic work style, Promoting & maintaining cordial industrial relations
- Experience of having taken independent charge of such departments.
- Should be able to plan production & motivate the team working under them to achieve desired results.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Should be Market Focus.
- Experience in Cost Control Measures.
- Safety Requirements.