- Analysis of the organisation’s business and goals.
- Listing of the organisations vision, mission and objective.
- Listing the business competence and market competitors.
- Listing the organisations core competences.
- Repeat (Step 1 & 2 according to Step 3 & 4).
- Succession Planning
- Structuring or Restructuring of the Reporting Pattern Functionally or Departmental
- Aligning of Organisations Goals based on the aforesaid steps.
- Based on the Step 6 Subdivision of the Organisational goals into Functional and Departmental Goals
- Based on the Step 7 aligning of the individual goals
Purpose of Goal Setting
Purpose of setting a goal is to have a sound, defined and effective direction to actively work, perform and explore towards the goal with a SMART objective.
SMART GOALS: Smart Goals are Goals which are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time bound.
GROWTH: Growth means Goal, Reality, Options, Will, Thoughts and Honesty
Organizational goal —- Team Goals —- Individual Goal
Individual Growth —– Team Growth ——- Organizational Growth
11. Process for Step 6, Step 7 & Step 8
- Define and Decide a Goal – Goal Setting
- Bifurcate into Long-Term To Short Term Goals
- Goal Counselling
- Goal Sheet Preparation: Department and Individual
12. Deciding on the Benefits on completion of Goals which would result in Organisational growth, Team growth & Individual growth
14. Open discussion on Organisational Development, Goal Setting, KPI, Measurement of Goals and its Benefits
15. Training on Goal Setting along with activities
16.Understand the organization politics/influential people
17. Understand the organization/individual roles
18. Based on Step 10 and 17, build individual KRA’s
19. Understand, analyse and measure individual core competencies and Interest
20. Development of one additional responsibility, beneficial for the organisation for every half yearly to be aligned for every employee
21. Based on Step 19 and 20, provide training need analysis or educational need analysis with its ROI and debating need.
22. Manpower Planning based on step 18, 19, 20 and 21.
23. Individual discussion with the Higher Management and HOD’s on step 22 and conduct Talent need analysis
24. Measurement of the new recruitment analysis effect on the monthly payroll for the year.
25. Reviewing the requirement
26. Finalising the requirement
27. Preparation of the JD for all the requirements according to the Manpower planning
28. Finalising on the Pre – Recruitment Policy according to the aforesaid steps for further requirement ahead.
29. Drafting of required forms and formats
30. Analysing with the competitors recruitment strategy
31. Analysis of the best possible recruitment practices for the closure of different profiles and positions.
32. Reviewing of the entire recruitment process, direct from setting of KRA, JD, Manpower Planning, Policies, Forms and formats, Training and Educational Analysis Reports.
33. Closure of the Pre Recruitment process with documentation and formulation of Process SOP.
34. Setting different parameters for reference checks
35. Fixing of the Recruitment contract for the consultants
36. Finalising and closing on the Recruitment Policy with documentation and formulation of Process SOP
37. Finalizing on the Induction Program as per step 1 to 10
38. Orientation Program
- Introduction (Organisation, Process, Department)
- Training (based on Training need analysis)
- Joining formalities (Welcome note, Visiting Cards, Submission of forms, etc)
39. Closing the Post Recruitment Process by setting of policy with documentation and formulation of Process SOP
40. Based on step 18, 19 and 20 providing continuous coaching and feedback during the period of delivery of performance.
41. Identifying the training and development needs by measuring the outcomes achieved against the set standards and implementing effective development programs for improvement.
- Holding quarterly performance development discussions and evaluating employee performance on the basis of performance plans.
- Designing effective compensation and reward systems for recognizing those employees who excel in their jobs by achieving the set standards in accordance with the performance plans or rather exceed the performance benchmarks.
- Providing promotional/career development support and guidance to the employees.
- Performing exit interviews for understanding the cause of employee discontentment and thereafter exit from an organization